- India is the country of origin for this product.
- 13MP rear camera with AI portrait, AI scene recognition, HDR, and pro mode | 5MP front camera with AI portrait, AI scene recognition, HDR, and pro mode
- HD+ multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 268 ppi pixel density, and 20:9 aspect ratio, measuring 16.58 centimeters (6.53 inch).
- Dual SIM (nano+nano) + Dedicated SD card slot | 2GB RAM, 32GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) + Dedicated SD card slot
- Android v10 operating system with a clock speed of up to 2.0GHz octa-core Mediatek Helio G25 processor
- In the box is a 5000mAh lithium-polymer big battery with a 10W cable charger.
- From the date of purchase, the device is covered by a one-year manufacturer’s guarantee, and the in-box accessories, including batteries, are covered by a six-month manufacturer’s warranty.
- Power adapter, USB cable, SIM eject tool, warranty card, and user handbook are also included in the box.
In India, Redmi has released the Redmi 9A, the third model in the Redmi 9 series. The Redmi 9 and Redmi 9 Prime series were released in India earlier this year.
The new device was announced via Redmi’s social media channels.
In Malaysia, the Redmi 9A was released with the Redmi 9C.
The Redmi 9A smartphone boasts a big 5,000mAh battery and a water drop-style display notch.
It supports a single rear camera and a single selfie camera on the front.
It replaces the Redmi 8A, which was released in September of last year.
In India, the Redmi 9A starts at Rs. 6,799 for the 2 GB + 32 GB model and Rs. 7,499 for the 3 GB + 32 GB model. Midnight Black, Nature Green, and Sea Blue are the three colors available.
Redmi 9A | Color:Sea Blue | Size:32GB Storage | Style:2GB RAM | Pattern:Redmi 9A