- Active Noise Cancellation (ANC), an industry leader, provides a tailored, almost soundproof experience in every environment.
- Alexa is built-in and allows you to access music, information, and more with your voice. A simple touch is all it takes to turn it on. 4 Hz-40,000 Hz frequency response
- Cover the right ear cup with your palm to turn off the music and have a quick and easy conversation.
- Smart listening: The WH-1000XM3 automatically adjusts the ambient sound to your activity to provide the optimum noise cancellation.
- Long battery life: A single charge lasts up to 30 hours, allowing you to listen to music throughout the day. In just 10 minutes, you’ll have 5 hours of replay time.
- It is extremely light, weighing only 255 grams. App to link Sony Headphones: iPhone and Android phones are both supported. To control your ambient sound settings, download the Sony Headphones Connect APP for Android/iOS.
- By tapping or swiping the panel with your fingertip, you can change the track, increase or decrease the volume, and take or make calls.
- Wearable and comfortable: Earpads in foamed urethane are super soft and pressure-relieving, distributing pressure evenly and increasing ear pad contact for a secure fit. Model with a lighter weight has been specially designed.
- Multipoint Connectivity: This allows two devices to be connected at the same time, one for making calls and the other for listening to music. The Bluetooth app on the smartphone can be used to change this setting.
ONLY MUSIC WILL BE PLAYED. THERE IS NOTHING ELSE.
With even more enhancements to our industry-leading noise cancellation and smart listening that adapts to your situation, the WH-1000XM3 headphones plunge you even deeper into solitude.