- The Echo Dot is a voice-activated smart speaker that can be controlled from afar. Alexa understands both English and Hindi, and new functions are automatically added.
- The 4th Gen Echo Dot has a new spherical design and increased bass performance when compared to the 3rd Gen Echo Dot.
- Music control without using your hands: Amazon Prime Music, Spotify, JioSaavn, Gaana, and Apple Music all have millions of songs in your preferred language.
- Use Echo Dot as a single speaker or pair it with other speakers or headphones to listen to music from your favorite devices. Alternatively, you can use your phone as a Bluetooth speaker by pairing it with Echo Dot.
- Get started with smart home technology by completing the following steps: Making your house smart and controlling lighting with your voice is simple. Using smart plugs, extend the experience to other equipment such as air conditioners, televisions, and geysers (to be purchased separately)
- When you use your voice, everything becomes easier: you can easily pay your bills, get news, weather, cricket scores, nursery rhymes, and stories by simply asking Alexa.
Meet Alexa, the Echo Dot’s brains.
Because Alexa, the brain behind the Echo Dot, is cloud-based, it is constantly learning. Alexa learns your speech patterns and vocabulary as you use Dot more frequently. It’s as simple as asking Alexa a question – all you have to do is ask, and Alexa will respond immediately.
Control your music with your voice
Just ask for your favorite artist or song, or a specific genre or mood, and Echo Dot will play music from Amazon Prime Music, JioSaavn, Gaana, Hungama Music, and Spotify.
Songs in Hindi, English, Telugu, Tamil, Punjabi, Marathi, Bengali, Bhojpuri, Kannada and other languages are available. You may also make and manage your own playlists with Amazon Prime Music and Spotify.