Buy Best TP-Link Router WiFi with 300Mbps Wireless N 4G LTE
- 4G network — Share Internet access with up to 32 Wi-Fi devices and get download speeds of up to 150 Mbps
- Plug a SIM card in and go – no setup required, and years of field testing have ensured SIM card compatibility in over 100 countries.
- Two advanced LTE antennas that can be removed — The two external antennae ensure that all devices are connected in a stable and efficient manner.
- If you can’t acquire a 4G connection, use router WiFi mode by plugging an Ethernet cable into the LAN/WAN connector for flexible access. Requirements MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX, or Linux; Microsoft Windows 98SE/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10; Microsoft Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10; SIM Card
- Please make a manual APN setting with Jio, mentioning “Jionet” in the APN option.
- Support for Jio, Airtel, Vodafone, BSNL, ACT, MTNL, Hathway, You Broadband, GTPL, and other major ISPs. Accessibility may differ depending on the location.
TP-Link Router WiFi
Style Name: 300 Mbps 4G LTE | Pattern name: Router
There are no reviews yet.