Best OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Bass Edition (Reverb Red-2021)
- The Bass Edition features Bluetooth v5.0 technology and is compatible with all devices. IP55 (Sweat and Water Resistant)
- Charge for ten minutes and listen to music for ten hours.
- After a full charge, you can play for up to 17 hours.
- For ideal calls, use a microphone with a noise-canceling algorithm.
- Listening to your music on your Bullets Wireless Z Bass Edition is a whole new acoustic experience, thanks to features like Quick Switch, Quick Pair, and Magnetic Control. Mode with a short latency.
OnePlus Bullets Wireless
Style Name:BWZ-Bass Edition | Pattern name:Earphones | Color:Reverb Red
OnePlus’s initial attempt into the world of wireless headphones is the Bullets Wireless. They are also the company’s third set of earphones, with the first two being wired. You might say the company is still new to this, especially when it comes to wireless audio. However, with headphone connectors on phones rapidly disappearing, there has never been a better moment to get into this market. OnePlus Bullets Wireless, which debuted alongside the OnePlus 6, is now available for purchase.
There are no reviews yet.