- Ultra-wide, macro mode, portrait, ai scene recognition, night mode, hdr, pro mode | 48MP quad back camera | 8MP front camera
- FHD+ multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 394 ppi pixel density, and 19.5:9 aspect ratio, measuring 16.58 centimetres (6.53 inch).
- 4GB RAM | 64GB internal memory extendable to 512GB | Dual SIM + Dedicated SD card slot
- With a clock speed of up to 2.0GHz, Android v10 is a powerful operating system. octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor
- 18W charging support for a 6000mAH lithium-polymer battery
- From the date of purchase, the gadget has a one-year manufacturer warranty and the in-box accessories, including batteries, have a six-month manufacturer warranty.
- Power adapter, USB cable, SIM eject tool, warranty card, user handbook, and a clear soft case are also included in the box.
Redmi 9 4GB RAM+ 64GB | Color:Blazing Blue
MIUI 12 comes preinstalled on the Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power, which is based on Android 10. Aside from that,
the phone boasts a 6.53-inch Full HD Plus display with a 1080×2340 pixel resolution.
The display’s maximum brightness is 400 nits, and the business provides Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for protection.
Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 662 CPU, Adreno 610 GPU, 4 GB RAM, and 128 GB storage power the Redmi 9 Power.
The main lens is 48 megapixels, the second lens is 8 megapixels ultra-wide-angle, the third lens is a 2-megapixel macro, and the fourth lens is a 2-megapixel depth sensor on this phone.
For selfies, this phone boasts an 8-megapixel lens. 4G VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, IR blaster, Type-C port, and 3.5mm headphone jack are all included in this phone.
It also boasts dual speakers and high-resolution audio.
Aside from that, it has the Widevine L1 certification. You will be able to view Amazon Prime Video and Netflix HD Video in this condition.
The fingerprint sensor is located on the power button of the phone. It contains a 6000mAh battery that allows fast charging at 18 Watts.