- 1 Frying Pan
- 2 Click Here For Reading More Blog:
- 3 How to find the ideal frying pan for your kitchen?
- 4 Top 5 matchless Frying Pan in India
- 5 Wonderchef Granite Non-Stick Fry Pan
- 6 Amazon Basics Triply Non-Stick Pan
- 7 Prestige Platina Popular Stainless-Steel Gas and Induction Compatible Pan
- 8 Wonderchef Caesar Pan
- 9 Bhagya Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet
- 10 Click Here To See More Fry Pan
- 11 FAQs
- 12 Conclusion
Are you perplexed about including the right frying pan in your kitchen pantry? Then you must take heed of a few things before buying a pan.
This article is an absolute guide to learning everything about frying pans and their usage. Read to get complete detailed information about the best frying pans in India.
When you hear the name ‘frying pan’ the foremost thought that comes to your mind is, equipment used primarily for frying.
Well, you are not entirely incorrect, but a frying pan can do a lot more than that.
You can sauté, fry, and even sizzle with the assistance of a good quality pan. Undoubtedly, this kitchen equipment plays a crucial role in the successful working of a commercial kitchen.
Click Here For Reading More Blog:
- Most Popular and Best Laptop Under 30000
- Best and Most Popular Earphones
- Most Popular Rear Camera Mobiles
- Best Gaming Phone Under 15000
- Click Here To Read More Blog
How to find the ideal frying pan for your kitchen?
Certain factors must be taken into consideration before purchasing a frying pan. Take a look at the following factors:
Substance –The efficiency of a pan highly depends upon its building material. Every substance has its benefits and drawbacks that greatly affect the working of pans. Here are some primary substances utilized in the manufacturing of pans.
Stainless-steel – Stainless-Steel pans are known to be corrosion and rust-free. Besides, they are known for their brilliant heat conduction and distribution. It is also induction-friendly. But, they are not lightweight and non-stick.
Copper–pans manufactured from copper are greatly known for their excellent heat conduction and equivalent heat distribution in the pan. However, they undergo the risk of getting dents and scratches.
Aluminum – This material has quick heating properties. It facilitates quick-cooking and saves a lot of time and energy. Aluminum also protects the pan against rust and corrosion, and it is non-stick. A major fault of aluminum pans is that they cannot be left on high heat for a long time, as it may cause the food to burn.
Anodized aluminum – Besides acquiring outstanding heat conduction properties, anodized aluminum has dent and scratch-resistant features. The drawback of anodized aluminum pans is that they are heavier and more expensive than other pans.
There are different types of pans used for different purposes. Based on your cooking style, you need to pick the appropriate one.
If you are more into frying, caramelizing, and browning, the stainless-steel pans are the best for that.
If you are seeking options that allow deep-frying, roasting, baking, and searing, the cast-iron pans are ideal for that.
Whenever you need to cook delicate food items such as fish, savory, sauce, etc, pick up copper kitchen pans to get the best results.
Secure and steady handles
The safety of a pan greatly depends on the type of handle it has. If the handles of a pan are not strong enough, the entire food can spill and can even result in serious injuries such as burns. Silicon handles and stainless-steel handles are the ones ensuring maximum safety.
Top 5 matchless Frying Pan in India
1. Wonderchef Granite Non-Stick Fry Pan
This Wonderchef frying pan is of premium quality and is one of the best non stick frying pan available on the market. This non-stick cooking pan is made from aluminum and has a seamless marble finish on the inside. It is large enough to accommodate 1–1.2 Litres of food without any problem.
- Can be used with both induction and gas cooktops
- Strong and comfortable handles
- This pan is free from Perfluorooctanoic acid
- Fast heat conduction and even distribution
2. Amazon Basics Triply Non-Stick Pan
This is a very successful product of Amazon which was launched back in 2009. The classy and stylish design makes it one of the most desirable nonstick fry pan in the country.
- Induction and gas cooktop friendly
- Strong silicone handles to avoid accidents
- This pan has a 2-layer and 3-ply sturdy base
- Free from Perfluorooctanoic acid
3. Prestige Platina Popular Stainless-Steel Gas and Induction Compatible Pan
When it comes to selecting cookware, Prestige can be undoubtedly trusted. This durable product is made from stainless steel and comes with a 5-year warranty. This pan is ideal for frying and sautéing. Along with a simple and stunning design, it has many useful features.
- Gas stove-friendly
- Strong and heat-resistant handles
- Impact Forged bottom to ensure swift and smooth cooking
- Equivalent heat conduction and distribution
4. Wonderchef Caesar Pan
This Wonderchef frying pan is a deal to steal! With a sleek and premium look, this product has been very demanded all over India for its amazing features. The pan even comes with an induction base to facilitate induction cooking.
- 3 layered Perfluorooctanoic acid-free coating
- Composed of pure aluminum
- Gas stove-friendly
- Facilitates even heat distribution
- Strong and fashionable wooden handle
5. Bhagya Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet
Made of cast iron, this shallow pan is perfect for Indian families who engage in a lot of cooking. This pan is made for everyday use and is long-lasting and durable.
- Easy cleaning
- Dishwasher safe
- Durable and long-lasting body
- Sturdy and safe handle
- Non-stick pan to avoid sticking and burning food
- Proper heat conduction and distribution
Q1. What are the benefits of using a frying pan?
Ans. Using a frying pan allows for speedy and proper cooking. The even heat distribution of a pan ensures that every bit of the food is cooked perfectly.
Q2. What are the cons of using a frying pan?
Ans. Fried dishes have numerous fats and cholesterol instilled in them. So, by using a frying pan, a gigantic quantity of fats and cholesterol gets infused into the food, which results in health issues.
Q3. Which is the safest fry pan?
Ans. There are endless options available on the market in which stainless steel, cast-iron, and ceramic pans are the safest ones to use.
Purchasing a pan can be baffling if the appropriate measures are not taken into notice. We hope that this article could clarify all your doubts and confusion regarding a pan and its uses. Go through the article to get an ultimate guide about the best quality frying pan available in India.