UPI Customer Care Number:- Digitization in India is increasing day by day. Everyone wants to avail of the online facility so that people do not face any problems. Due to the lack of time in today’s time, everyone is using UPI, and millions of people make payments through UPI.
The full name of UPI is Unified Payment Interface. Through UPI, you can easily do transactions at any time, you can also get money credited from your account to other accounts. UPI customer care numbers have also been made available for the convenience of the customers. If you have any problem related to UPI or want to get information, then you can easily get tax information.
You can easily get information through the customer care number. So let’s know what is UPI, what its UPI Customer Care number (UPI Customer Care), UPI customer care number, how to file a complaint, through which means you can file a complaint, then let us know.
What is UPI?
UPI stands for Unified Payments Interface. With UPI, you can do Transactions with the Same Bank customer or another bank customer.
UPI is regulated by RBI, RBI stands for Reserved Bank of India. It instantly transfers money from one bank to another. UPI is enabled in almost all the banks of the country.
When did UPI start
UPI was started on 11 April 2016 by NPCI (National Payment Corporation On India) and RBI (Reserve Bank Of India).
UPI was started as a pilot project. Governor Dr. Raghuram Rajan started this project with 21 member banks.
Currently, more than 250 banks support UPI. At the same time, many UPI-based platforms like BHIM, Google Pay, etc. were launched.
Requirements for UPI
- You must have savings or a current bank account.
- Your mobile number must be linked with the bank account, otherwise, you will not be able to take advantage of this facility.
- You must have your bank’s ATM Card.
- Whichever smartphone you are using, it is necessary that your registered mobile number should be active.
- You must have a UPI App on your phone, the App is available for both Android and IOS.
Examples of UPI
Below we have tried to explain UPI ID by giving an example of UPI in 5 major UPI-based applications.
|Application Name||UPI Example|
UPI Customer Care Number
If you want to get information related to UPI or have any doubts related to your UPI, then you can contact UPI Customer Care Number at 1800-1201-740, 022-45414740. Through this, you will be able to get information easily.
|ALL INDIA NUMBER(S):||18002095511(All Service Provider)1800 22 5511 (BSNL/ MTNL Landlines)|
|Funds Transfer limit:||1 lakh/transaction|
How to register a complaint through the customer care number?
- If you want to register a complaint through customer care, then first you have to contact 18001201740 to register a complaint.
- Now you have to give the transaction ID to customer care.
- After that, you can file a complaint.
- The process of registering a complaint through your customer care number is complete.
In this way, you can file a complaint through the customer care number.
Read Our More Article
- Most Popular and Best Laptop Under 30000
- Best and Most Popular Earphones
- Most Popular Rear Camera Mobiles
- Best Gaming Phone Under 15000
- Click Here To Read More Blog
Conclusion: UPI customer care number
So friends, in this article we have given you complete information about what is UPI, and UPI customer care numbers. You can also transact money online through UPI without any bank details. Online transaction through UPI has become very easy.
That’s it in this article, hope all your doubts related to UPI have been cleared, even after reading this article, if you have any kind of questions related to UPI, then you can tell us in the comment box.